Monday, September 23, 2013

Alcohol Hearing/Impeachment Process

Garfield Little Dog Steel is speaking on behalf of himself during his impeachment process against himself.  August 2013 there was the referendum alcohol hearing in Pine Ridge Village and there were about 20 people in the audience.  I asked the opponents of the referendum where there people were because I did not see many of their supporters.  I went as a witness because I wanted to be informed about what was going on.  I believe the final decision is set for December but there may be some changes because there is a dismissal challenge by the Oglala Sioux Tribal Council in the Oglala Sioux Tribal Court. 
Today September 23, 2013 the impeachment process is happening and there are about 80 people and you can feel the tension but it shows that there are some things the light a fire under people.  I thought I would just share just a little. 

No comments: